Simple manual breast pump - no more spilling milk!
Health tips :
- wash hands before using milk pump to milk or treat breast milk.
- massage the breast area with a hot towel before milking
- stop milking when you start feeling pain in breast and nipple area
- use a lidded container when storing breast milk
- remove breast milk that has been refrigerated for more than 72 hours (3 days)
- do not put refrigerated breast milk and fresh breast milk together.
- after refrigerating the breast milk once, if the baby can not finish it, please do not refrigerate it again - instead dispose of the milk and disinfect the container.