What is SIDS and how to protect your baby
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) is defined as the sudden and unexpected death of a child under the age of one who is apparently healthy. It is also known as "sudden infant death syndrome," "cradle death," or "white death." Usually the baby is dead after having put him to sleep, showing no signs of suffering.
SIDS does not have a medical explanation, and the causes are not known, but a number of risk factors have been defined and statistically detected in the majority of cases in which Produces Sudden Infant Death.
Baby Breathing Monitor + extra battery£110 145.00
During this month, free shipping!
How does it work?
• Perfectly portable miniature monitor provides protection wherever baby may fall asleep.
• TummyTickle tactile stimulator gently stirs baby if tummy movement is interrupted for 15 sec.
• Built-in alarm sounds after 20 seconds of inactivity.
• Attaches to waistband of nappy and can be used over vests.
• Extra battery included in the package.